Today’s Name of Allah is Al Wahab (The Bestower)
Some thoughts that came up from our reading and discussions:
- Allah is the bestower, the donor of all, giving everything to everyone always
- Al Wahab is the one who satisfies needs
- Who is giving when you receive a gift?
- No one can prevent what Al-Wahab wants to give to you from coming to you
- Human giving is limited, Al Wahab is infinite. Al Wahab does not need thanks or acknowledgement
- how much do we thank for what we receive?
- Giving and receiving is a cycle, waves, a flow of energy. If you get in the way by not recieving or being greedy/resentful, the flow stops
- A person who gives is only a gateway or symbol of Allah’s generosity
- Gratitude is part of the gift of receiving , it is a gift in itself.